Event Notices & New Information
By action of the Champaign County Board, the following changes in courthouse parking are effective Tuesday, May 31, 2022, at 7:00am:
- Public parking next to the courthouse on the east side of the building will no longer be available between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Mondays through Fridays.
- Vehicles parked without authorization will be towed at the owner’s expense by Reynold’s Towing, located at 1417 W. Kenyon Road, Champaign (217)337-0913.
- Public members, who have State of Illinois issued ADA permits, will continue to be able to park in one of the six ADA spots located at the north end of the lot.
- Press release regarding courthouse parking changes issued by the County Executive
Voter registration event — May 27th from 12pm to 2pm
North side of Brookens Admin Building at 1776 E Washington St, Urbana
- Information for the next Amnesty Event will be posted as soon as the event has been scheduled.
- Information for the next Expungement event will be posted as soon as the event has been scheduled.
However, residents of Champaign and surrounding counties can get help with your criminal record year round by contacting Land of Lincoln Legal Aid.
- Circuit Clerk is accepting applications for up to three Legal Clerks
Click here for the job description; click here to apply
- List of Active Drainage District Commissioners (blank form)
- List of 2021 Elected Drainage District Commissioners